Business Checking with Interest
A Union Bank Business Checking with Interest account earns interest that accrues daily and is credited monthly on balances above $300, making it a good choice for eligible sole proprietorships and nonprofit organizations.* A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open an account, and the service fee is waived when you maintain a $750 minimum daily balance.
Business Checking with Interest includes:
- Variable-tiered interest on balances of $300, compounded and credited monthly
- Check images on your statements and online
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Debit BusinessCard/ATM access card
- Overdraft protection options
- No fee access to the Allpoint ATM network
Accounts not maintaining a $750 balance will be assessed a monthly service fee of either $5 with eStatements or $7.50 with paper statements.
*Eligible entities include: sole proprietorships, non-profit organizations, political organizations and homeowner and condominium associations.
Download Commercial Checking Accounts Comparison Chart