In today’s business environment, customers expect the convenience and flexibility of payment via Credit or Debit cards. Whether at a restaurant or clothing store, the ability to accept your customer’s preferred method of payment can make or break a transaction. And customers in a wide range of industries have seen that allowing convenient payment options can increase both your average ticket and total sales.
At Union Bank, we know that when it comes to credit and debit card processing services, the options can be confusing. As your local partner, we can simplify the process and quickly set you up to accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover and Diners Club. By connecting your business to the major credit and debit card networks, we can offer greater choice and flexibility to your customers. We also make it easy. When you choose a local partner for merchant services, you get the benefit of a streamlined application process, in-person set up, and access to 24-hour technical support.
Services are priced on an individual basis with highly competitive rates and no hidden fees. Choose from a variety of state-of-the-art equipment options to buy or rent, depending on your situation and transaction volume. We offer equipment that is compatible with the new EMV security chip requirement.
- Guaranteed settlement of funds next business day with a Union Bank deposit account
- In-person expertise to help you fight charge-backs
- Around the clock technical support, every day of the year
- Touch-tone phone processing for lower-volume merchants
- Fast equipment replacement (in most cases same day) and free paper supplies
- Timely terminal updates so you qualify for the lowest rates and meet Card Association mandates
- Online access to detailed account information through a secure web portal
- Check verification/guarantee service
- Breach insurance for fraud protection
- Gift and customer loyalty-cards options
- Service fees applied monthly after you receive your statement
Applications for merchant services are generally processed in 2-4 days. To start your application process we require:
- A completed merchant services application
- Your recent card processing statements (3-6 months)
- Proof of business, such as your state trade name registration and/or corporate resolution statements
- Financial statements may be requested (in some instances)