Lights, Camera, Save! Video Contest
We’re looking for Savings STARS!
Fortune. Fame. And A Lot of Fun.
Our bank is participating in the American Bankers Association Foundation’s “ Lights, Camera, Save!” video contest for teens between the ages of 13 and 18. We’re looking for creative, innovative concepts that show the importance of sound money management- let your imagination run free! The three national winners of Lights, Camera, Save! will receive 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes in amounts of $5000, $2500, $1000.
Winning videos will be posted on YouTube and become part of a national campaign to help teens develop strong savings habits and make sound money management decisions for their future.
- Contest Period: October 1 – December 1, 2016
- Age: Teens must be 13-18 years of age as of October 1, 2016
- Video Length: 90 seconds or less
- No Brand Advertisement
- Topic: Must be relevant to concepts that demonstrate sound money management such as saving, using money wisely or saving to pay for college
- Video Content: Lyrics, music, ideas must be the teen’s own original work (cannot be copyrighted material)
Top 3 National Winners awarded $5,000, $2,500 and $1,000 in prizes
Educator Scholarship to the 2017 Jump$tart National Educator Conference
How to Enter:
- Obtain an official entry packet from a participating financial institution (PFI)
- Electronically submit your original video that meets all submission requirements
- Post your video on YouTube.com and email the URL to swhitney@union bankvt.com in VERMONT
and firstname.lastname@example.org in NEW HAMPSHIRE, along with your Contestant Entry Form (below)
- Be sure to read and understand the Official Contest Rules (below)
Union Bank’s Participating Branches:
Vermont: New Hampshire:
Hardwick North Woodstock
Official Contest Rules
Contestant Submission Packet with Entry Form- VERMONT
Contestant Submission Packet with Entry Form- NEW HAMPSHIRE
Need ideas? Check out the winning videos from last year’s contest winners