New Hampshire Branches
Littleton Dells Road
Littleton Main Street
In 2006 Union Bank opened its first NH branch on Dells Road in Littleton. Since then we’ve expanded to five locations serving Northwestern New Hampshire. Throughout our 125 year history we’ve maintained a tradition of community banking that supports local people and industry. We offer convenient financial choices, a safe place to deposit your money, and a range of loans to help people buy homes and start businesses.
As a local New Hampshire bank we understand small-town and rural life because we live here, too. Our dedication to meeting the unique needs of our communities has been recognized by government and financial organizations including:
- Union Bankshares, Inc. was added to the Russell 2000 Index, which highlights our reputation as an experienced and reliable provider of financial services.
- The FDIC rated Union Bank “Outstanding” for our ability to meet the credit needs of local communities.
- Union Bank was named “Guaranteed Housing Lender of the Year” by the USDA.
- We were included in ABA’s top ten community banks in the USA two years in a row.
- In January 2017 Union Bank received two awards from the Small Business Association: Highest volume growth and Highest loan volume.
Union Bank also gives time and money to local New Hampshire causes including Boys & Girls Club of No. Country NH, Littleton Regional Healthcare Charitable Foundation, and Littleton River District Development Commission.
Visit a local New Hampshire bank branch near you to experience the friendly, personalized service that has kept us in business for over a century. When you stay local you go far.