Online Banking Service
Union Bank’s online banking service, NetTeller, brings the bank to your fingertips, letting you bank from home, work — or wherever and whenever you choose.
Online banking makes it easy to:
- View and manage your checking, savings and loan accounts
- Make immediate transfers between your Union Bank accounts
- Set up recurring transfers and/or Union Bank loan payments
- Reconcile your accounts
- See which checks have been paid
- View front and back images of your checks
- Schedule email alerts for a variety of scenarios, such as when an account reaches a specific dollar balance
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management (PFM) software—Quicken or Microsoft Money®—and CSV spreadsheet formats
Online Bill Pay
Union Bank’s electronic bill pay service, PowerPay, lets you send bill payments to individuals or businesses on a one-time basis, or to set up recurring bills such as phone bills or rent payments.
The first 25 bill pay transactions each month are complimentary. Additional payments are only 50 cents each.
Choosing to view statements online saves paper and is faster and easier than receiving paper statements. eStatements can be viewed, saved or printed from the eStatements tab in your online banking account.
Our online banking system offers you technologically secure access. Read about our Online Banking security.
How to Apply
Download an application for Online Banking/Bill Pay. The PDF contains instructions and “field fillable” boxes you can type directly into. Once completed, simply print out, sign and deliver (or mail) to any of our locations.