U-Design Debit Card Service
Get Creative and Design Your U-Design Debit Card Today!
Union Bank U-Design Debit Card Service is available to customers with an open personal checking account in good standing. Using our easy design tool, you can customize your Union Bank Debit MasterCard with your favorite photo, or choose an image from our online gallery for a $10 processing fee. The $10 processing fee is waived for customers in good standing in our Advantage Banking or VIP Programs.
- Please review the Terms and Conditions and Image Guidelines regarding this service before using the design tool.
- Using the U-Design Debit Card Service design tool, choose a photo from our online gallery or upload your personal photo
- If you choose to use your personal photo, you can resize, flip, or rotate the photo for best fit
- Click “next” to preview how your card will look
- Click “next” to enter your personal information
- Click Submit
That’s all it takes! Your new card will arrive in 2 weeks
- Digital images should be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb)
- Images must be at least 840 × 840 pixels
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- As you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed and the file size
TERMS and CONDITIONS
A Union Bank U-Design debit card is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may customize your card for a $10 fee. This fee will be deducted from your checking account.
- YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD UNION BANK HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
- Upon submitting your image to Union Bank U-Design Debit Card Service, you represent and certify that you have sole rights to use the image and have obtained any necessary consent to allow Union Bank to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and to use the image or derivative works of the image on the customized debit card. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD UNION BANK, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- You agree to return the customized card to Union Bank U-Design Debit Card Services immediately upon the request of the Bank.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to members with an open MasterCard® debit card. A customized card works like a regular debit card and is accepted wherever MasterCard® cards are accepted. Union Bank reserves the right to reject any submitted photo. If images are deemed unacceptable by Union Bank and are repeatedly submitted, Union Bank reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service.
Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers), addresses, or Web site addresses
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph)
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or public figures
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racially/culturally insensitive, or political material
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, company names, or slogans
- Photographs considered by Union Bank to be profane or obscene
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Any image Union Bank deems unacceptable to be associated with the Union Bank brand.
- By creating a customized card, you give Union Bank permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that Union Bank is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph
Please do not submit images that contain the following:
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of any other financial institution or card issuer
- Any other advertising, promotional material, branded products, trademarks or copyrighted images
- Images that display the opinions or beliefs of political or religious groups
- Images prominently featuring alcohol, tobacco or weapons
- Images of celebrities or public figures
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card
- Phone numbers or Internet or email addresses
- Low resolution/poor quality images
- Nude or semi-nude images, provocative or sexual images
- Depictions of violence, profanity or obscenities
- Prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter or depictions of gangs or hate groups
Note: This list is not exclusive. MasterCard, at its sole discretion, retains the right to reject any submitted image not meeting image guidelines. You will be notified by email within two business days if your image does NOT meet the above guidelines. If your image is rejected, we invite you to submit an alternative image.
For more information contact our Customer Care Team:
802.888.6600 | Toll-free 800.753.4343
Monday- Thursday 8AM-5PM | Friday 8AM-6PM
Accept Terms & Conditions and Launch U-Design Tool